Today’s post is about black tea! It has many benefits, but please don’t spill it on white carpet. I had to use CarpetCleaningMontgomery.com to schedule a stain removal after this happened to me.
Nevertheless, let’s jump right in. Of course, it has several of the benefits that the other teas that we’ve discussed have, including antioxidants, better heart health, decreased risk of cancer, stronger bones, improved bone density, stronger immune system, improved digestion, boosted metabolism, better dental hygeine, and much more.
But let’s talk about some of its unique benefits.
Stress Relief: What?! We could all use this from time to time. After a long day, drinking this tea may call you down. Research also indicates that the amino acid in the tea can help you focus and relax better. Also, it is known to reduce stress hormone levels if you drink it on a regular basis.
Hair Health: This is what really attracted me to black tea! Not only can you drink it, but you can rinse your hair with it. Rinsing your hair with black tea is known to minimize har shedding. Studies show that the main cause of hair loss is a hormon, called Dihydrotestosterone (DHT). This hormone causes your hair follicles to shrink and hinders healthy hair. The acidic nature of caffeine and its ability to remove DHT from our scalp allows it to minimize hair shedding and stimulate hair growth. Others have indicated that black tea also made their hair healthier, shinier, and more voluminous. And I can attest to this! When I was experiencing excessive shedding, I began to implement this in my hair regimen (which is how I spilled black tea all over my carpet. lol). I have to admit that it worked wonders and began to halt the shedding after just the first use.
Tea lovers, I think black tea is a great tea to add to your diet. Who can pass up all of these benefits?! It’s definitely worth it! And if you’re experiencing shedding, go ahead and try the rinse. Let me know what you think!
For the past few days, we’ve discussed some of the more common teas that we hear so much about now-a-days. So today, I wanted to talk about a tea that is a little less popular, but still has some good benefits. Today’s post is about White Tea. You’ve probably heard of it, but not as much as the others.
White Tea is the least processed tea available. It also has the most antioxidants. White tea is full of these nutrients, which protect our body from free radicals that could cause damage inside it. As with other teas, white tea can help prevent cancer. Furthermore, white tea is even higher in antioxidants, and flavonoids, which is a type of antioxidant, inhibit the growth of cancer cell and stops news from developing. In addition, it also kills viruses and bacteria.
This tea is also great for the heart! Research shows that it thins the blood, which helps improve blood vessel and artery circulation. This helps to fight against the possibility of a stroke. It also helps to maintain a health blood pressure or lower high blood pressure. Also, it lowers cholesterol. The antioxidants known as Catechins are knowns to lower cholesterol. Thus, it increases the good and lowers the bad. As a whole, it is a heart-healthy drink.
In addition to helping your body’s organs, white tea also has some other benefits. It protects your skin and improves its radiance and health. It all contains fluoride, which kills bacteria and promotes strong and healthy tea. Finally, studies show that the tea may also strengthen your bones. It may even help with bone density.
Wow, white tea is some great stuff! I guess I should drink white tea more often. This tea has some unbelievable benefits. It’s like a health potion in the form of tea!
For more information about white tea, check out this website.
Chai Tea is among the growingly popular teas. It is a tea that contains several spices, including black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove, fennel, and ginger. Depending on the origin of the tea, other ingredients may be added. The health benefits of chai tea are evident through the properties and benefits of its ingredients.
Let’s examine the benefits of each ingredient:
• Black Pepper: This is something that is very common to us all. It is known to increase your metabolism. Studies indicate that it affects fat storage and that it may aid in the prevention of fat accumulation. Black pepper also helps with digestion and helps with antioxidants
• Cardamom: this is a spice that is of Chinese and Indian decent. It is believed to improve your mood and immune system and also helps your heart, lungs, and kidneys. Like many of the other ingredients in Chai tea, it helps with digestion and detoxing and improves your circulation.
• Cinnamon: This spice is another common one. Similarly, cinnamon aids with digestion and has antioxidant effects. Research also indicates that cinnamon reduces fatigue and improves attention or focus. It also improves circulation and helps with inflammation as well.
• Clove: This is another ingredient that helps with digestion. Cloves also have anti-bacterial properties.
• Fennel: This is widely known in the medical industry. It contains antioxidants, fiber, potassium, and Vitamin C. Fennel is used in treatments for kidneys. Studies also show that fennel may help reduce the risk of cancer.
• Ginger: This root helps with several of the conditions mentioned for previous ingredients. It helps improve the following: inflammation, circulation, digestion, and the immune system. Furthermore, some research even shows ginger’s potential to help fight against cancer cells.
• Tea: Well duh! It is tea! Chai tea is normally green tea or black tea mixed with the spices discussed above. As you probably know tea is filled with antioxidants, as I mentioned in my previous post.
So, based on our discussion about the ingredients above, we can conclude that Chai tea is a very beneficial drinks. With the combination of all the ingredients above, I think it is safe to say that Chai tea is full of antioxidants and may serve as a digestion aid, anti-inflammatory, circulation aid, and an immune system booster. This is just to name a few.
If you’re a tea drinker and are looking for something other than the typical green tea or black tea, you may consider giving Chai Tea a try. Let me know what you think!
I’m sure you’ve already heard about Green Tea. But for those of you who haven’t, I don’t want you to miss out! Green tea is known to be one of the healthiest drinks around. It contains so many health benefits, which I will discuss in this post. People have been drinking this tea for years, and several benefits have been discovered.
So let’s check out some of the benefits:
- Burns Fat: Green tea helps to burn fat and increase your metabolism. Studies have shown that it increases fat oxidation, therefore allowing your to burn more fat. Green tea can assist you in fat and weight loss, so give it a try!
- May Lower Your Risk of Cancer: As you may know, Cancer occurs due to excessive growth of cells. Antioxidants can protect against it, and Green tea is a great source of Antioxidants. Therefore, it can lower your risk of cancer, such as Prostate Cancer or Breast Cancer. It is a known fact that Cancer is one of the top causes of death, so why not implement some preventative measures!
- Improves Cardiovascular Health: Heart health is extremely critical. Heart disease and stroke are the leading causes of death. Green tea improves LDL Cholesterol, triglycerides, etc. All of these are influential factors for heart diseases.
- Improve Dental Health and Reduces Infection: Green tea contains catechins, which help to fight against viruses and bacteria. It also helps with bad breath as well.
- May Lower Risk of Diabetes: Those diagnosed with Diabetes normally have high blood sugar levels or are unable to produce insulin. Green tea has been shown to lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin. Do you have a family history of Diabetes or have you already been diagnosed as border-line diabetic? If so, you may consider incorporating green tea in your diet.
As you can see, Green tea has some amazing attributes. I’m sure we can all find several reasons to consume it. These are just of few of the benefits associated with green tea. There are several more out there. Information about Green tea is all over the internet. For more info, you can use this link. Thanks for checking out my post, and I’ll talk to you in the next one.
Welcome to Hum Tea Party! If you are a tea lover and are interested in learning about all types of teas, descriptions of their tastes, their benefits, and much more, then you’ve come across the perfect website. I am a tea lover. I love trying out different types, and I’m happy to share my opinions with you. If you feel that this is something that you’ll enjoy, then stay tuned! I can’t wait to share all of my tea knowledge with you. Thanks again for choosing to visit my site and I’ll talk to you in the next post!